Superior Outcomes for the Broadest Range of Treatments
Advanced CustomVue ® provides wavefront-guided LASIK. The CustomVue ®procedure uses a proprietary algorithm that provides the surgeon with more precise data to correct a wider range of visual irregularities. This is likely to produce excellent visual outcomes. The CustomVue ® procedure offers the most FDA-approved, custom wavefront-guided treatments available for individuals with a wide range of visual errors. Results from multi-center clinical studies demonstrate this:
- Low to Moderate Nearsightedness (Myopia): In clinical studies, 100 percent of patients treated for moderate myopia could pass a driving test without glasses or contact lenses, and 98 percent had 20/20 vision or better one year after treatment.
- Farsightedness (Hyperopia): Four times as many participants were very satisfied with their vision after the procedure, compared to their vision before the procedure with glasses and contact lenses.
- Mixed Astigmatism: Three months after the CustomVue ® procedure, 100 percent of eyes treated for mixed astigmatism showed a decrease in astigmatism.
- High Amounts of Nearsightedness (Myopia): Only 2.2 percent of eyes in the high myopia clinical trial required re-treatment. The High Myopia study was the first to utilize Fourier algorithms to construct treatment plans.
- Clearer Night Vision: Patient satisfaction with night vision improved after the CustomVue ® procedure.
Learn more at the Advanced CustomVue ® product website.